Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tis the season!

Well it has been a while since I have been on here... and not because I have been ignoring the blog but just simply because I have been so busy with all the Christmas and Holiday photos lately plus being 5 months pregnant (its just exhausting) So here is an update!!!

This time of year makes for some great photos both indoors and outdoors. With the air getting crisp it can be a challange to take outdoors photos (which are what I prefer) so occasionally we move indoors for a snapshot or two!

I have had a great past month doing sessions both with families and some amazing boudoir photos (which are awesome Christmas gifts for that man in your life ladies!! *wink wink*) Here are some of my favorites from the past month! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment